Steamer | Cirrus No.2 ⋅ Blue
- Starts fast and easy to use
- Ideal to bring on travels
- Great for steaming curtains, bedding pillows, etc
Save time and wash less frequent
Make your clothes smooth and crease-free with Cirrus No.2. As opposed to ironing, steaming goes easy and is totally harmless even to fabrics that can't be ironed. The steam will also remove unfresh odors and dirt stains, and make the fabric thicker and richer in color. Steaming is a sustainable option for washing clothes that only need to be refreshed.
Cirrus No.2 combines the best of two worlds; it's an efficient but easy-to-use steamer and a minimalistic design. The Cirrus No.2 is also the best choice if you want to style curtains, bed linen and other textiles in the home.
Make your clothes last longer by steaming them after use instead of washing. Clothes that are excessively washed lose both shape and color. Garments we call worn-out is most often washed-out. The steam causes the textile fibers to swell and regain their natural shape. You can steam almost any fabric (except leather and suede), and therefore you can steam even the clothes that can't be ironed. Steaming is like airing on fast-forward: it removes unfresh odors and kills some bacterias.
Steamed clothes are:
- Wrinkle-free and soft
- Fresh: the steam removes dust and some bacterias
- Matte (as compared to an iron which makes the fabric shiny)
- Front plate in stainless steel – engineered to spread the steam over the fabric
- Starts in 25 seconds
- Weight: 0,58 kg
- 83 ml water tank – 6 min of on demand steam (enough to steam one outfit)
- Detachable fabric brush for steaming sensitive materials such as silk and wool
- 1 year warranty
- We recommend you to use distilled water in your steamer.
- Plug: As selected abover (UK and CH with adaptor)
- Certificate: CE/RoHS/GS/GC
- Model: Cirrus No.2 Travel Steamer
- Power voltage EU,CH,UK,IL: 220-240 V (do not use in US&JP)
- Power voltage US,JP: 100-125 V (do not use in EU)
- Frequency: 50Hz-60Hz
- Power: 1500 W
All of our products are being delivered in our signature Claudia May packaging.
Standard delivery within Europe take 1-3 business days. For more details please read up on our Shipping Information.
For international deliveries please contact us directly call us on +49 40 41406668 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Delivery to the USA will take 7-10 business days, while delivery to other international countries will take up to 10-14 business days.
If you have any other questions, please call us on +49 40 41406668 or email us at email@example.com.